Additional College Expense ACE Line
Ohio Valley Bank created a loan for one specific purpose—to help families pay for additional educational expenses. We have eliminated much of the "red tape" required in a traditional student loan.
Beyond tuition--this is the loan to cover all those additional college expenses!
What to Bring?
- Freshman: Proof of acceptance at your school of choice.
- Sophomore and up: Copy of your transcripts for end of year, semester/quarter to verify a GPA of 2.0 or above.
- Copy of your bill for the school session.
- If you do not meet the credit requirements for a loan in your name only, a co-borrower may be required.
- All ACE Line applications must be submitted in person.