Bill Pay FAQ
Looking for Expedited Bill Pay?
- Log into NetTeller
- Click on the 'Bill Pay' tab
- Select 'New Payment', then 'Expedited Payment'
- Fill out the payee information and press 'Continue'
- Confirm the details and fee and press 'Continue'
Where do I apply online for Bill Pay and/or NetTeller?
You can apply for both NetTeller and Online Bill Pay HERE.
How much does it cost?
Personal Bill Pay is FREE.
Can I post-date a single payment?
Yes. Just set the payment date for any date in the future. Single payments are actually set up in two categories: current and future payments, which allow the user to schedule payments in the future or for the current date.
Will the memo field from a scheduled payment be printed on the check sent to the payee?
No. The memo field is for your personal use and is stored electronically at your financial institution with the record of your transaction. The account number that you entered when you added the payee to your Personal Payee List is printed on the check. This allows the payee to know which account to apply the payment to.
On the Payment History page, how much history is available?
Currently, payment history is kept indefinitely.
Can I post-date recurring payments?
If a monthly recurring payment is set up to be paid on the 15th and the current date is November 5th, a payment will be scheduled for the month of November and set up to occur the 15th of every month until the end date is reached. However, if the payment is set up to be paid on the 15th and the current date is November 16th, the first payment will occur on December 15th.
How can you guarantee the security of my banking information?
We have extremely high criteria to guarantee the security of your banking information online. A few of these are listed below:
- Your banking information never travels the Internet without encryption protection.
- Log-in sessions have a time-out limit and after the limit is reached, you are required to log-in again.
- PIN guessing is deterred and reported.
- Internet security is not a once-and-for-all task. We are constantly developing and implementing security enhancements to ensure that the integrity of our Internet Banking System.