Internet Explorer 7.0 Troubleshooting
To access NetTeller using Internet Explorer 7.0 please ensure the following:
1. Install the most current patches to Internet Explorer 7.0
- This can be done from the browser by going to Tools > Windows Update.
2. Enable Cookies.
- Verify that this is enabled by going to Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Settings and make certain that "Never" is not checked.
3. Enable Java Script.
- Verify that this is enabled by going to Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level > Active Scripting and make certain that "Enable" is selected.
4. Clear Cache.
- This is done from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Delete Cookies & Delete Files. To ensure that the cache is completely cleared, first close all browsers, open one new one, then clear the cache.
5. Ensure that privacy settings are not too high.
- This is done from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab. The recommended setting is "Medium".
6. Add NetTeller to the list of trusted sites for your firewall.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Click on the Trusted Sites icon > Sites. Make www.netteller.com a trusted site.
7. If using a pop-up blocker add www.netteller.com to the list of trusted sites.
- Please note that that procedures to do this will vary depending on the pop-up blocker being used.
8. Close browser before trying to log in again.