Welcome to a New Era of Community Banking
New Routing Number as of August 8, 2016: 044204370
Get Alert Request an email alert when this page is updated.
- Our old email addresses ending in "@themiltonbank.com" will be disconnected on December 31, 2016. After that date, we will no longer receive emails sent to those email addresses. Check with your banker to get their current email address. You will know it is current if it ends in "@ovbc.com."
- If you have an IRA, we invite you to stop by and make sure your beneficiary information is up to date.
- View Community Card designs at www.ovbc.com/communitycards
- OVB Line telephone banking can be reached by calling 1-888-366-3682.
- The existing NOW Accounts will be transitioning into Earnie NOW accounts. The rate as of 8/5/2016 is 0.10% APY rather than 0.05% as listed in the Welcome Guide. The rate is subject to change. We apologize for this error.
Didn't receive a Welcome Guide?
Download links are in the top right of this page. You can also request a print copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your mailing address, and we'll send one your way.
Call: Your local Milton Bank or 1-800-468-6682
This Webpage does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities of Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (“OVBC”). The OVBC common shares to be issued in connection with the merger have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (“1933 Act”) or the securities laws of any state and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
This Webpage contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the 1933 Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, including a failure to satisfy the conditions to closing for the merger in a timely manner or at all; failure to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals for the proposed merger or adverse regulatory conditions in connection with such approvals; the inability of Ohio Valley Bank or its data processor to complete the necessary work by the anticipated closing date; and other risks set forth in OVBC’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including OVBC’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K. Copies of documents filed with the SEC are available free of charge at the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov and/or from OVBC’s website.