Welcome to a New Era of Community Banking
New Routing Number as of August 8, 2016: 044204370
Get Alert Request an email alert when this page is updated.
- If you have an IRA, we invite you to stop by and make sure your beneficiary information is up to date.
- If you have any trouble activating your debit card through the number printed on the sticker on the card, just give us a call at 1-800-468-6682, and we'll be happy to help!
- View Community Card designs at www.ovbc.com/communitycards
- On Friday, August 5, MILLIE, our telephone banking teller, retired. Customers may now call toll free 1-888-366-3682 for OVB Line telephone banking.
- The existing NOW Accounts will be transitioning into Earnie NOW accounts. The current rate is 0.10% APY rather than 0.05% as listed in the Welcome Guide. The rate is subject to change. We apologize for this error.
Important Dates & Things To Do
Monday, August 8:
- Milton Bank's branches will re-open as a division of Ohio Valley Bank. Customers may access their accounts at any Ohio Valley Bank location, including any Milton Banking Company Division office.
- You may continue using your existing checks.
- NetTeller will be available. Use your existing ID and password to login.
- Call to activate your new OVB Line telephone banking toll free at 1-888-366-3682 (that's 1-888-FONE-OVB). Have your social security number and account numbers ready.
- Download the OVB Mobile App for iPhone or Android. Use your NetTeller ID and password to login.
- New Payout date for Christmas Club proceeds.
*Check your Welcome Guide for information on when to expect your new credit, debit, or ATM card in the mail. For security reasons, this information will not be posted here.
Call: Your local Milton Bank or 1-800-468-6682
This Webpage does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities of Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (“OVBC”). The OVBC common shares to be issued in connection with the merger have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (“1933 Act”) or the securities laws of any state and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
This Webpage contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the 1933 Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, including a failure to satisfy the conditions to closing for the merger in a timely manner or at all; failure to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals for the proposed merger or adverse regulatory conditions in connection with such approvals; the inability of Ohio Valley Bank or its data processor to complete the necessary work by the anticipated closing date; and other risks set forth in OVBC’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including OVBC’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K. Copies of documents filed with the SEC are available free of charge at the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov and/or from OVBC’s website.