Limited Time Offer
Visa Rewards Credit Card
0% A.P.R. for 12 months
on purchases & balance transfers
OVB Credit Card perks
- Pay no interest on purchases or your balance for 12 months. details below.
- No Annual Fee
- No penalty APR
- Low Regular Rate after the 12 months
- Earn rewards points toward travel and more
- Tap & Go Convenience
- Manage your card online
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Local Support
And after the first 12 months, enjoy one of the lowest regular rates in the nation!
- Ohio Valley Bank: 16.50-22.50% A.P.R.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited: 20.49-29.24% A.P.R.
- Capital One Venture Rewards: 21.24-29.24% A.P.R.
- Citi Simplicity: 19.24-29.99% A.P.R.
- Wesbanco Visa Platinum: 18.24 - 29.24% A.P.R.
- Bank of America Customized Cash: 18.24-29.99% A.P.R.
Special begins November 1, 2023 and available for a limited time. 0% Introductory Rate is defined as 0.00%Annual Percentage Rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first twelve (12) billing cycles following the opening of your account. After that, an APR variable rate will apply. Example of variable rate: As of 10/20/23 the APR for purchases and balance transfers on a card with a credit limit of less than $5,000 is 18.50%. There is a balance transfer fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer ($5 minimum). Introductory Rate is available on Ohio Valley Bank Variable Rate Visa® cards only. Rate is subject to change. Visit your nearest Ohio Valley Bank for details on this offer. *Cards with a credit limit of $5,000.00 or more will have a regular variable rate determined based on Wall Street Journal Prime +8%. Points earned at a rate of one point per dollar spent.